This site (the “Site”)is owned and operated by Herbal Hills (“we” or “us”) for your information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site; however, your access and use of the Site is subjected to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of the below Terms and Conditions, do not use this Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
- Affiliate Marketing
If you are becoming a member or doing further affiliate business will be considered as, you agreed to the following terms and conditions.
- Membership: The person associated with our own “Ayurved Clinic Affiliate Program”, will first have to be a member of this program. You can create only one member with the same email id or mobile no. If we come to know that you have 2 or more than 2 accounts with the same email address, then thoes accounts will be considered as null and void and you will not get any commission lies in that particular account.
- Unique Link: Every affiliate member will be provided with one “Unique Affiliate Link” after becoming a member. This link can be shared with all the customers, friends, and family members for further business.
- Commission: All the affiliate members of our own “Ayurved Affiliate Program” will get 25% commission on every purchase made by your customer using the “unique affiliate link” of your affiliate account. The commission amount will be visible in your affiliate account after the completion of delivery to your customers. The commission will directly get transferred to your bank account (Provided by you while becoming an Affiliate Member). You will receive the commission “lifetime” whenever anyone purchases anything from our site, using your unique affiliate link. The commission will be delivered after 30-40 days (first week of Next to Next Month of Your Cust Purchase.) For eg. If your customer purchases the order in the month of May then you will receive a commission in the first week of July.
III. Commission Withdrawal: You can withdraw your affiliate commission after the amount will be Rs 1000/- or more than that. The withdrawal will happen on a quarterly basis. If you are unable to earn a commission of Rs. 1000/ in one year, then your commission will be forfeited.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All material on this Site (“Material”), including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, etc. are protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material from the Site or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Specifically, you should not attempt to “pass off” any of the Material as your own work. Modification of the Material or use of the Material for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the use of any material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property and the property of other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Marks without our written permission or third parties, which may own the Marks.
- Linked Sites
We may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by others (“Third Party Sites”). We are not responsible for the contents of or any products or services offered in such Third Party Sites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the material or the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage or injury to you or damage to your computer hardware, data, information, and business resulting from the material or the lack of information available on the site. Additionally, we shall have no liability for:
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by our actions, omissions, or negligence, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the material;
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the material regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the material; or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the material furnished at this site.
We make no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Material or that the Material may be relied upon for any reason. We make no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Material will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, “we” shall include Herbal Hills Prime, and its subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, and their respective employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.