Yashtimadhu is also known as Mulethi / Licorice/ Glycyrrhizza glabra which is synergistically processed with highly advanced technology. Our Company is India’s largest online selling brand in pure herbal powders. This product is Halal certified & ingredients in this product are natural & vegetarian. Our Research team has identified few herbs mentioned in traditional texts with their monograph & healing properties & introduced them as Herbal Supplements & powder. Our Licorice powder can be used for Ayurvedic purpose. Yashtimadhu powder / Mulethi may benefit in digestion, Immunity and Respiration.
Directions: Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician
- The expectorant properties of Yashtimadhu powder may act as a cough reliever.
- Digestive & carminative properties in licorice roots powder may help in healthy digestion.
- The hypoglycemic properties of Jeshthamadh powder may help in lowering cholesterol.
- Jethimadh powder is considered to be a natural tonic may help aiding the liver and respiratory system.
- May Also known as Yashtimadhu powder for face or Licorice powder for skin
- Way 2 Herbal one of the best ayurvedic brand in India
This lipid level lowering supplement is packed with numerous beneficial nutrients to help support a healthy living. Additionally, this healthy digestion supporter may consist of flavanone, biotin, sterols, tannins, vitamins, sucrose, iodine etc. Adding to these nutrients, some more are saponins, niacin, isoflavones, potassium, resins, tannins etc. Along with the medicinal property, this healthy digestion supporter may exert adaptogenic, alexiteric, synergesic, alterant, sedative etc. medicinal properties. Adding this licorice powder as a lipid level balancing supplement will help people live a healthy and active life.
For Business Enquiry – Click Here