Triphala Churna is a blend of Amla, Harad & Baheda which is synergistically processed with highly advanced technology. Our Company is India’s largest online selling brand in pure herbal powders. This product is Halal certified & ingredients in this product are natural & vegetarian. Our Research team has identified few herbs mentioned in traditional texts with their monograph & healing properties & introduced them as Herbal Supplements & powder. Our Triphala Churna can be used for Ayurvedic purpose. Triphala churna may support the digestive function, improve the metabolism and act as a colon cleanser.Triphala powder is an Ayurvedic formulation of Amla, Baheda & Harde to promote healthy living. This herbal powder for constipation may contain vitamin c and B, tannins, chebulinic acid, linoleic acid etc. to act as a herbal colon cleanse dietary supplement. Additionally, this digestive supplement may exert a strong laxative property to help in evacuating the bowel naturally. Moreover, this natural colon cleanse supplement also depict digestive, stomachic, antistress, antiviral, skin toning, liver toning, stimulant etc. Furthermore, this natural powder for constipation relief may possess cooling, carminative, immunity boosting, blood purifying etc. properties to assure a healthy living. Herbal Triphala Churna may promote healthy digestion and also focus on regular bowel cleansing process to maintain a healthy gut. Way2Herbal has wide variety of products for different health issues.
- The Tridosha & antioxidant properties of Triphala Powder may helps to support overall general health.
- Triphala Churna for weight loss may help maintain healthy digestion & metabolism.
- Triphala ancient healthcare may has laxative properties, acts as a natural detoxifier and body cleanser; Thus known as Triphala for constipation
- Triphala digest tone is also known as Triphala for healthy digestion
- May Supports proper functioning of all the body systems.
- In addition may acts as Triphala Powder for hair
Directions: Take 3.5 gms powder at bedtime or as advised by the physician
For Business Enquiry – Click Here